With over 30 years of experience, Ricardo N. Gonzalez has tried numerous cases to jury verdict. After graduating from the University of Houston Law Center in 1984, Mr. Gonzalez opened up his own law office. He has represented clients involved with many areas of law. Some of these areas include criminal defense, wills, adoptions, juvenile defense, worker’s compensation, wrongful death, social security disability, maritime and jones act law, personal injury, immigration and others. Mr. Gonzalez strives to do the best for his clients.
Mr. Gonzalez resides in Houston, Texas, with his wife, Martha, a retired schoolteacher. He enjoys spending time with his wife, children, and grandchildren.
- University of Houston Law Center, Houston, Texas, J.D., 1984
- Pan American University, Edinburg, Texas, MEd, 1981
- University of Texas, Austin, Texas, B.A., 1976
- Texas Employment Commission, McAllen, Texas (1976-1977)
- Teacher, McAllen I.S.D., McAllen, Texas (1977-1982)
- Ricardo N. Gonzalez, Attorney at Law (1985-Present)
If you or someone you love is in need of an attorney, Call us 24 hours a day at 713-429-1971. We offer free consultations. For our personal injury cases, You are charged NO FEES unless we recover compensation on your behalf! Call now to see if you have a case.